Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mercury Poisoning

Mercury poisoning is a serious issue and affects millions of people. Mercury is said to be the "most toxic non-radioactive element on the planet", and yet we live with it in our mouths in the form of metal fillings, we've injected ourselves and our children with it (was used as a preservative in vaccines), we consume it at a higher level when eating farm raised fish, and continue to pollute our atmosphere with hundreds of tons of it every year.

Only years persistent lobbying by concerned parents and doctors would eventually lead to the use of it in vaccines to be mostly eliminated, and this has not come without a fight.

Heavy metal poisoning (such as mercury) has been linked to many disorders, and the medical community needs to address this as the epidemic it has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AllergyFree Search Engine