The sad thing is that this sort of question really speaks to the majority of our fast-paced on-the-go dare I say lazy society, and back about 5 years ago when I use to be an avid reader of this magazine this particular article made sense to me. Unfortunately this sort of dilemma, "How can I continue to eat this or that and still be healthy?", is exactly what is wrong with today's society.
Living a healthy lifestyle requires a number of important key factors are being met, one of which (and probably the most important) is eating healthy! The problem is however, most people want to eat healthy without giving up anything; convenience, low cost, quick meals.
Microwaves were NOT created in nature through billions of years of evolution!
They were created by and for a growing lazy fast-paced on-the-go society, and there is a deadly price that our society is paying for this "see no evil hear no evil" lifestyle; Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Chronic Inflammation in all its many forms.
It's time to get back to the basics, a simpler healthier lifestyle, one that's stems from a healthy diet!
- Cook from scratch NOT from a box
- Use only Fresh Locally Grown Ingredients
- Know what's in your food and where it comes from
- Support Local Organic Sustainable Farming
- Don't Save Money on Cheap Food
- Say HELLO to your kitchen and GOODBYE to your microwave
- SLOW DOWN and ENJOY your meal... You earned it!
- Live Happy and Healthy!