Monday, January 10, 2011

Omega-3 Supplements

I've been searching high and low for a good omega-3 supplement ever since I realized that I had a soy allergy. It seemed every brand (pill or liquid) had either soy lecithin or vitamin E (always derived from soy), all of which left me fishing for another brand...

I have recently come across a brand that not only does not contain soy in any way (or so they assured me when I inquired about it), but seems to be (at first glance) a decent supplement; ingredients derived from a good clean source as well as free of artificial additives and fillers. I am still waiting to see what my kinesiologist thinks of it, and only time will tell whether or not I experience any sort of allergic reaction from taking them... as I'm sure the rest of you soy allergy sufferers know, all it takes is a trace of soy to spark a reaction.

The brand name is Salmon Oil Plus and it's distributed by GNLD International. I will keep you posted as to my own personal "testimonial", and I would be very interested in hearing yours.

Stay healthy!

1 comment:

  1. It has also been shown to improve a person's ability to concentrate and just think clearer in general. The best source of omega 3 fatty acids is probably fish.

    hyperhydrosis

    ReplyDelete

AllergyFree Search Engine